On Sept. 28, 2023, at 15:00 CEST/9:00 AM EST we will start our 1st annual Veeam Community Hackathon. This hackathon will run for 24h.
- Teams of 12-18 will work together and consist of people from all over the world, with the ultimate goal to bring the world together.
- The teams should make the life of an end-user easier by creating a complementary product on one of the existing Veeam products.
- An example of this would be the Grafana dashboards made by Jorge. There is no requirement for a tech stack or tools used.
There will be prizes for the winning teams, and additional prizes or honorable mentions.
- We do not have a limitation on who can participate other than being 18 years or older.
- You are not required to have knowledge of the Veeam products, but having some is preferred.
- We also need different disciplines, skill sets, etc.
- Tasks in a team could be coding, testing, designing, creating the presentation, documentation, research, etc.
- No one is expected to be available for the entire 24 hours.
We also need sponsors. If you know someone who might be interested in sponsoring, they can reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication within the teams will be done using Discord. Each team will get a set of private channels for communication.
The teams will also get a private GitHub Team and a private Git repository.